(BPRW) A Discussion WITH Main Females Executing Company IN MIAMI
Set for WEDNESDAY, March 16 AT 10:00 AM
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, FL – In celebration and recognition of Women’s History Thirty day period, Miami-Dade County’s Inside Companies Department-Tiny Organization Development Division, and in association with the Fee for Women of all ages, will host panel discussion and engaging dialogue with Primary Women throughout small business in Miami. The occasion usually takes put on Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m. in the Shandrell Rivers Theater in Miami.
The reason of this celebration is to have interaction, figure out and listen to the tale of Females Leader’s (Leading Ladies) in County Governing administration and the Private sector in Miami to share how they overcame hurdles, their path to achievements and how they are top alter in their organizations and the community as a complete.
The Top Women presenting incorporate:
• Maria Nardi, Office Director of Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open up Areas
• Michelle Romano, Sr. Director Procurement Providers with Jackson Wellbeing Program
• Namita Uppal, Main Procurement Officer Miami-Dade Interior Products and services Division
• Hydi Webb, Port Miami Director
• Bernadette A. Morris, President/CEO Sonshine Communications, and
• Gerri Lazarre, President and Shareholder – TriMerge Consulting Team
Associate organizations in attendance icljude:
• Women’s Enterprise Council of the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce
• Miami-Dade County Fee for Women, and
• Miami Seashore Chamber Women’s Enterprise Council
# # #
The material and views expressed in this press launch are individuals of the writer(s) and/or represented providers, and are not necessarily shared by Black PR Wire. The author(s) and/or represented corporations are exclusively accountable for the points and the accuracy of the material of this Push launch. Black PR Wire reserves the ideal to reject a press release if, in the see of Black PR Wire, the information of the release is unsuitable for distribution.